|
|
Rantings
sigh. 911. SOS. Somebody save me...
Been trying and trying and trying ever so hard to mug for econs. Working on looking through each topic, den doing that topic's TYS MCQ. Got to elasticity and got stuck there. Permanantlty. Do you know the agony? The imagining of Maggie Goh Liew Lian's face when she checks my TYS or decides to pick on me, FIRST DAY OF the last term? I don want to think abt it. But seriously, i need help here!!!! But i dun really noe anyone whose econs is good. Like mostly pple just blank out and stare at the MCQ for an hour. And still blank. I am so dead. WHY did i take econs??? Stupid me. I should've known i cannot work with numbers. NEVER. I cant do anything number related, like science, like physics, even mole concept in chem, maths, EVERYTHING. I can only work with words. why didn't somebody stop me when i wanted to take econs???? ARGH. And all these econs mugging is eating into my LEP mugging time. And that is something so much more useful, so much more fun, so much more interesting, for me. Like i'd rather be memorizing 《红楼梦》or《茶馆》and chanting all those 诗词... i juz don wan to see numbers, i do not want to calculate the elasticity of income or price. ARGH. sigh. forget it. No point complaining. I am taking econs. I can go ahead and fail it and see that big F on my As cert and i can kiss all scholarships, all sponsership goodbye. Sometimes i wonder amd marvel and pple who excel with words, AND numbers. Geez. Why do i feel like such a big loser? Joyce at 10:08 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||